Why Not Make This Diet A Part Of Your Life
Many of us feel we are addicted to some of the foods we take. Some need a hot drink of chocolate or black coffee first thing in the morning to get started. Others may need their cheese and macaroni at night. You may feel that it is a must for you, but once you start trying living food, you will know how easily you can step away from your former addictions.
In the beginning you may feel a little uncomfortable. But once your body and mind get acclimatized to taking living food, you will feel such complete satisfaction because soon you will find that you are healthier as well. Raw food is incomparable and once you realize its goodness, food preference will never be the same for you again.
Just by watching the color of foods you will understand the difference between cooked food and raw food. All cooked stuff has more or less the same color – brown or grey – while raw fruits and vegetables have infinite colors. The colors of various foods just vibrate into the energy centers of our consciousness and enrich us even in a spiritual way besides nourishing us in the literal way.
There are many ways in which people make living food a part of their lives:
1. Some just have a glass of fresh juice every morning and stick to a living food diet on one day of the week.
2. Some shift to a diet of 10% of raw foods instantly. Such a fast change will show the benefits very fast, especially in the case of those who have some health problems.
3. Yet others go on steadily increasing the amount of living food they take. Or they may just incorporate some living food dishes like a salad into their diet along with their regular foods.
4. Some do not change their diet pattern on a regular basis but follow a complete living food regimen for four weeks in a year to cleanse the system.
5. Others increase the intake of nutritious cooked food and reduce non-nutritious stuff, while also adding a living food menu into their diets.
Nutritious foods need not all be raw. Many cooked foods like rice, whole grain breads, muesli, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, yogurt, and soy products retain substantial amounts of nutrition.
Whether you opt for a complete living food diet, or choose to have a mixed diet – you must try to make living food a part of your life. Fine cooking is a beautiful art, and is a habit that you can cultivate to perfection.
It is true that people sometimes feel sick when they shift to a living food diet. But the uneasiness is only the symptoms of a cleansing process that natural foods bring about in the body. It is only like the discomfort you feel when you are inoculated as prevention against a major disease.
Come and visit my latest website at http://www.superjuicer.org/ where I have more information about juicers and recipes for a juicer machine or food processors.